- 06/17/13 - Industry Insider: Eric Murphy of Pop2Life
- 06/17/13 - Cartoon Network Transforms Atlantis, Paradise Island Into the Land of Ooo This Summer
- 05/02/12 - Cartoon Network 99 Days of Summer
- 02/16/12 - Showtime Walk of Shamless in Manhattan
- 06/13/11 - Cartoon Network Pops2Life @ Atlantis!
- 06/01/11 - Pop2Life Producing Broadway in Bryant Park 2011
- 01/03/11 - The Allure Of Taylor Swift
- 06/02/10 - Free Broadway For Lunch in New York’s Bryant Park
- 04/13/10 - Biz Bash Picks A Bone With Pop2Life
- 11/19/09 - Rihanna’s Oasis
- 09/19/09 - Pop2Life Makes Waves with Katy Perry’s Pool Party at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- 05/03/09 - Elvis Duran Group Powered By Pop2Life
- 01/03/09 - Entrepreneur Features Pop2Life
Free Broadway For Lunch in New York’s Bryant Park
Free Broadway Performances Start July 8th, Sponsored by Bank of America
June 02, 2010 —
New York, NY: The best of Broadway will be presented FREE on six consecutive Thursdays this summer with “106.7 Lite fm Presents Broadway in Bryant Park 2010” – a lunchtime series beginning on Thursday July 8th at 12:30PM on the Bryant Park Stage. Sponsored by Bank of America, and JCPenney 33rd & 6th, and produced by Pop2Life, the tenth annual presentation of open-air, On- and Off- Broadway lunch hour performances runs through August 12th.
Recent 2010 Tony Award winning musicals such as A Little Night Music, American Idiot, Fela!, La Cage Aux Folles, Memphis, Million Dollar Quartet, and Promises, Promises will all be stopping by to showcase some of their best musical numbers.
Now in its tenth year, “106.7 Lite fm Presents Broadway in Bryant Park” will run from 12:30-1:30pm on the following Thursdays; July 8, 15, 22 and 29 and August 5 and 12. Bryant Park is located behind the New York Public Library on 6th Avenue between 40th and 42nd street. Lawn seating is first come-first-served.
As a bonus, Bank of America will award a year’s worth of free Broadway tickets to a lucky winner. Anyone can enter to win simply by visiting the Bank of America tent on the Bryant Park fountain terrace from 11am -2pm on any of the six Broadway in Bryant Park dates, or visit any participating Bank of America banking center.
Also, every week JCPenney 33rd & 6th will be giving those in attendance a chance to win a $500 JCPenney gift card, front row seats for Broadway in Bryant Park including lunch and one lucky weekly winner will score the grand prize of a walk on role in the Broadway hit, Rock of Ages.
The tentative schedule is listed below. For details, schedule updates and a chance to win free Broadway tickets, log onto http://www.1067litefm.com and keep your radios tuned to 106.7 Lite fm.
Thursday, JULY 8th (Lite fm Emcee: Rich Kaminski)
• Promises, Promises
• In the Heights
Thursday, JULY 15th (Lite fm Emcee: Helen Little)
• The Phantom of the Opera
• Billy Elliot
• South Pacific
• Radio City Christmas Spectacular
Thursday, JULY 22nd (Lite fm Emcee: Delilah)
• A Little Night Music
• Falling for Eve
• Rock of Ages
Thursday, JULY 29th (Lite fm Emcee: Christine Nagy)
• The Lion King
• The Addams Family
• Next to Normal
Thursday, AUGUST 5th (Lite fm Emcee: Victor Sosa)
• Avenue Q
• Million Dollar Quartet
Thursday, AUGUST 12th (Lite fm Emcee: Bob Bronson)
• Mamma Mia!
• American Idiot
• La Cage Aux Folles
• West Side Story
• Mary Poppins